CPT Notes and Summaries || 2
This note covers about unemployment, poverty and popolation
• Population refers to Total number of People residing in a Place.
• Growth in Population is considered to be favourable in certain Countries like Australia because:
• In General, Production means, "Any Activity of Making Something Material."
• In Economics, Production means, "Any Economic Activity which is directed to the Satisfaction of the Wants of the People.
• Strictly speaking there should be no difference in Cash Book and Pass book.
• However on a particular date it is possible that balances on both the books do not tally.
• After finding the reasons for non agreement of the bank balances efforts are made to reconcile. This statement is prepared in the form of BRS.
To consign means to send. In Accounting, the term “consignment account” relates to accounts dealing with a situation where one person (or firm) sends goods to another person (or firm) on the basis that the goods will be sold on behalf of and at the risk of the former...
Depreciation is a measure of wearing out, consumption or other loss of value of a depreciable asset arising from use, effluxion of time or obsolescence through technology and market changes. Depreciation is allocated so as to charge a fair proportion of the depreciable amount in each accounting period during the expected useful life of the asset. Depreciation includes amortisation of ...
This notes covers illustrations of following topics on partnerships.
- Goodwill and Method of Valuation
- Admission of Partners
- Retirement of the Partners
- Death of the partners
What Is an Organization?
• A group of people working together in a structured and coordinated fashion to achieve a set of goals.
• A social unit in which two or more people interact to achieve common goal or a set of goals.
• Collection of people working together in a division of labor to achieve a common purpose
Meaning of Communication
Process or medium of exchanging information idea knowledge and emotion from one party from another (i.e. senders to receiver) with specific objective.
Physical flow of information in such a way that the message designed and intend by the sender is received and understood by the receiver with same objective and meaning. Communication is the heart of organization which links people together through expression of emotional meaning. If also refers to the flow of information and understanding between sender and receiver so communication is the complete process of encoding message by sender drafting through the channel decoding by the receiver and responding to the sender.